Wednesday 4 February 2009

Characterization

This was one of the first exercises that they made us do at my university. The aim of this exercise was to create a character from an actual person.





First I quickly drew one of my colleagues




Then I drew him a bit more simplified and with more cartoony proportions

head turn around>




character full body turn around, not totally accurate tho, the last 2 were kind of rushed>



some facial expressions>






I made a few notes as I went along, about the character's personality>



different design>



1 comment:

  1. curti bué deste exercício de conseguir pegar num modelo e atribuir proporções de um cartoon
    estou a curtir bué do que tens feito, um dia destes vais me fazer uns sketches pra eu copiar prás paredes ahah

    treze

    ReplyDelete