Friday 1 May 2009

Animation project






hey there people, WOw that was more like a few weeks than a few days...well I've been busy animating, tryyyying to finish my animation which Im gonna share with you guys, its not finished yet... I think my story idea is waaay too complicated...for the amount of time I had..but anyway




I was also gonna share character development drawings but I just realized that I gave it in yesterday as part of my assignment for university,...I'll post them some other time,



heres the animatics


THE FIRST animatic








SCENE 1 improved


Half of Scene 2 improved







SCENE 3 Improved






and this is the animation so far SUPER MARKET BIG SALE
ok, I was showing this to my mom, and she was saying "why did the trolley suddenly disappear???" for people who don't understand, if it looks flashy, its not finished, if the movement looks weird (stops, moves, stops, moves) its not finished either ok loL,





STORYBOARDS pinned on the wall
(click image to see bigger)




UNIVERSITY is over for this academic year uUUoooh!, back in september....

i'm gonna continue doing my animation studies, hopefully more, since I have more time now.



2 comments:

  1. I'm really digging this so far. The only thing I can think you might want to play around with is that transition between shots/time. I think continuing the music through will help, but you might also avoid cutting to black. You could have the old lady cut behind a display of food and then have much more food in the cart. That would effect the way she pushes the cart though, so I don't know. I'm sure you'll come up with something. Animation-wise I've got nothing. I'll keep my eye on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this animation. is bare jokes. keep the sense of humor going will

    ReplyDelete